-
January 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know it's often been voiced that the meet outfit is the ugliest in each doll's collections. I just thought I would ask which meet outfits you like best, or which are truly awful.
I like Addy's. I think it suits her and it's nicely made.
Kit's is okay, but I have to say that she hasn't been back in it since Christmas (of course she often lives in her PJs, so we can't really judge her).
I think Felicity's (both of them) are fine, too.
I really like Samantha's and Nellie's for them as well.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think that any of them are dreadful, but I can see making other choices for Molly and Kit both.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks